Transcend Inc./Security Guard Training Hawaii does not issue or replace “guard cards”.  They are issued by the State of Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Professional and Vocational Licensing Division. (DCCA-PVL)

Effective April 18, 2019 the DCCA-PVL no longer mails initial or replacement paper pocket cards for GDE’s or wall certificates for GD/GDA’s  Individual Licensee’s can now print out the initial and replacement pocket card at no charge from the DCCA’s website as follows:

  • Go to your MYPVL account (
    • If you show a linked license Click on the GDE-#
    • Click on Print My Pocket ID (blue box upper right)
  • If the landing page shows “You have 0 linked license”
    • Click on Find My License
    • Enter your GDE-# & continue
      • If you don’t know your GDE-#
        • Click on Inbox – click on Notice of Licensure
        • Make note of the GDE # issued to you & go back to My Licenses
        • Confirm that is your license
        • Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN and confirm linking to your account
  • Your license number will now appear in your account

If you need further assistance, call the DCCA-PVL at 808-586-3000.